Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's going on at Vintage Begonia!

We just got in this sweet little bakers rack equipped with a chalk board for recipes on the back, so quaint for a smaller kitchen! On another note my hubby just celebrated his birthday yesterday! What a sweet heart he is on his birthday weekend, he has agreed to re paint my whole entire store, and let's not mention he just painted it about 3 months ago. I do not know what I was thinking when I selected the light blue. We were going for whimsy, but in the long run it felt too sweetsy! We have chosen our light brown accent wall again with the rest of the store in a cream color by Valspar called Coconut milk which is very neutral. I will post on the new color soon. Our spring deliveries are rolling in and the weather is beautiful this weekend so come enjoy Saturday market and stop in for a visit!