Wednesday, January 16, 2013

fluffing and more fluffing!

I am re fluffing my nest at home a bit! I brought this sweet little black chest home from the store and removed the brown newer piece. I love the columns on the side with all the nice chippy detail.


I posted on the white buffet/dresser on an earlier post, well I have now moved it here into the dining room. I felt like the wall looked a little too bare. Now I know my chandelier is not centered, hubby keeps dodging that chore. I would also like to change out the candle sconces on the back wall, mind you they were placed there about nine years ago. I will share once I have found the right ones.

I also felt like this wall was still a bit too bare. I added this adorable chalkboard I found at the flea market. I just loved the saying the proprietor had on it so I thought I would inspire my family with these wonderful words for the month. The chalkboard is in a great place to post menus while entertaining.