Sunday, July 1, 2012

What do you do when you are stressed out or sad??

What do you like to do when you are stressed out or sad?? I decorate or re decorate. I lost my aunt Sylvia age 91 a few days ago. We are so honered to display her wedding dress here in the store from time to time. I must say I will miss her so very very much. I have admired her ever since I was a little girl, she really lived life with such gusto and to the fullest. I really loved listening to her life stories. The girls went down to visit her about 2 weeks before she passed on a day she was feeling pretty good, we had a wonderful day of girl talk, giggles and many smiles, I will cherish that memory always. Well here are a few pieces new to the store! And some I just had to re decorate! Rest in peace my sweet Romanian Aunt!!