Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We are soooo excited about our awesome new blog, thank you so much to Karen at "Valentine "Designs"!!  Things have been SUPER busy, we have opened our new doors in the best location right on Front street in Old Town Temecula just 4 doors down from good old Starbucks.  We are a family run business being lead by mother and daughter with help and support from my wonderful husband, my little Jayden and my mom (you can call her Nana). I would like to Mention my beautiful dad my angel "Michael Angelo" who is now resting with the angels. He has been a great inspiration for me, guiding me and helping me through this wonderful journey. Follow us through our journey through this wonderful world of blogging!! We will be posting new pictures next week I promise.

                        Jackie